Dr. N. Rathankar Rao
Teacher, Digital Marketer, Blogger and a Science Enthusiast
2019 - Present
Oakridge International School
Working as a Physics Teacher to teach Physics for MYP, IBDP courses in Physics
2017 - 2019
Toppr.com Pvt Ltd.,
Worked as a Team Leader in Pedagogy and Assessment division
2012 - 2017
FIIT - JEE
Worked as an Associate Professor in Physics for training IIT-JEE foundation courses
2009 - 2012
SRM University, Chennai
Worked as an Assistant Professor in Bioinformatics for teaching B.Tech and M.Tech courses
2002 - 2009
Sir M. VIT, Bangalore
Worked as an Lecturer in Physics for teaching B.Tech courses
Ph. D [Bioinformatics ]
M. Sc [ Bioinformatics]
M. Sc [Physics]
1. To help teachers to teach their subjects using IT enabled techniques.
2. To improve the financial position of teaching fraternity.
3. To network researchers with mentors.
4. To help the student fraternity by providing free guidance and provide necessary training in academics to CARVE their future
- N. Rathankar, K. A. Nirmala and H. G. Nagendra, Insilico Investigations of Disordered Regions in Hypothetical sequences from Human Proteome as Drug Targets, International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics (IJMEI), Vol. 1, No. 2, 2008, 195-209.
- N. Rathankar, Vaibhav Asthana, Tapan Pancholi, K. A. Nirmala and H. G. Nagendra, LCRs in Diseases, Analysis of Human Hypothetical proteins., International Journal of Medical Engineering and Informatics (IJMEI), 3(2), 2011, 130-143.PMID: 22389811
- N. Rathankar and H. G. Nagendra, Comparative modeling studies of a Hypothetical protein YHR105W from S. Cerevisae genome, Online Journal of Bioinformatics (OJB), 12(2): 207-216, 2011
- N. Rathankar, Kuldeep D Raju and H. G. Nagendra, Information loss observed in ignoring Low Complexity Regions (LCRs) in cancer drug targets. (JPBMS), 7(2): 1-6, 2011
- N. Rathankar, Varun Khanduja, K. A. Nirmala and H. G. Nagendra, Identification of potential drug targets implicated in Parkinson’s disease from Human genome: Insights of using fused domains in hypothetical proteins as probes, ISRN Neurology, 1(1), 1-10, 2011
- N. Rathankar, Asha, Bharagavi, Investigations on the amino acid bias of Disordered and Low complexity region(s) containing sequences, Journal of Omics research, 2(1): 1-7, 2012
- Penumetcha Sirisha, Shwetha, Sukesh and N. Rathankar, sequence and functional analysis of PPE proteins from Mycobacterium Leprae , Research & Reviews: Journal of Computational Biology, 1(1), April-2012, 19 – 28.
- Prabhakaran, Waheeta Hopper and N. Rathankar, Comprehensive database of Chorismate synthase enzymes from shikimate pathway in Pathogenic bacteria, BMC Pharmacology and Toxicology, 1-7, 14(29), 2013.
- K.D.Raju, N. Rathankar, K.D.Jagadeesh, and H.G.Nagendra, Disordered regions in Cancer proteins exhibit potential drug binding properties. International Journal of Genomics and Proteomics, 76-83, 4(1), 2013.
- Christy, N. Rathankar, and Waheeta Hopper, Inhibition of 3-deoxy-D-arabino-heptulosonate 7- phosphate synthase from Mycobacterium tuberculosis: In silico screening and in vitro validation. European Journal of Medicinal chemistry, 182-193, 105 (2015)
Dr. H. G. Nagendra
Prof. and Head, Sir M. VIT, Bangalore
Dr. Waheeta Hopper
Prof., Dept. of Biotechnology, SRM University
Join our Community of Teachers..
Join our community and start building your most wanted career available today. We make sure every visit of yours is a memorable experience , and your contribution to this society is recognized for the student’s upliftment in one or the other way.